Reduce the risks related to occupational health and safety, improve your system’s performance and demonstrate compliance towards health & safety requirements .
What is OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001?
OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 is the internationally recognized assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems. It enables organizations to manage operational risks and improve their performance. It also provides guidance on how to manage the health and safety aspects of your business activities more effectively by taking into careful consideration accident prevention, risk reduction and well-being of your employees.
An organization’s conformance to OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 safeguards employees, clients and all parties in question, results in as few risks as possible, while third-party certification authenticates that an organization has taken steps to avoid accidents and hazardous situations using a comprehensive and effectively implemented system.
Why is OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 important for your business?
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls
- Legal and other requirements
- Objectives and OHS programmes
- Resources, roles responsibility, accountability and authority
- Competence, training and awareness
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
The benefits of OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001
- Promotion of a safe and healthy working environment
- Reduction of potential accidents and improvement of overall performance of your staff
- Improved compliance with legal and other requirements
- Demonstration of high levels of occupational health and safety when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Improvement of the reliability of your internal operations to meet customer requirements and overall performance
- Commitment and understanding of your staff to their responsibilities in ensuring workplace safety
Why choose Merrifield Certification
Occupational Health and safety Management System certification from Merrifield Certification will help your organization develop and improve performance. With a team of highly competent auditors we aim to deliver direct, convenient and reliable service to our customers, tailored to their needs and implement a framework by applying a systematic approach to manage their business processes, with respect to customer’s demands and regulatory requirements. The services that Merrifield Certification offers involve:
- Competitive fee with no hidden charge or unexpected invoices
- Qualified personnel dedicated to your specific business sector that can provide effective added value.
- We can also act as a one-stop provider for many of your certification needs by offering bundled product testing and certification services.
Contact us to for our full certification process or a preliminary gap assessment for your current occupational Health and Safety Management System as per OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001.
Merrifield Certification Mark
The OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 certification mark from Merrifield Certification demonstrates your compliance towards continuous excellence. The prestige of the Merrifield Certification certification mark also indicates that your systems and processes have been evaluated by one of the most recognized names in quality and compliance.
Merrifield Certification certificates
All certificates issued by LiberoAssurance are subject to annual audits and verification. You may contact us in order to receive information about:
- Geographical areas in which it operates;
- The status of a given certification;
- The name, related normative document, scope and geographical location (city and country) for a specific certified client.