For any type and size of organisation business continuity certification will help you manage challenging situations, maintain image of your organisation and gain a competitive advantage.
Benefits from the application of management Systems
The application of management systems is the cornerstone for a successful and profitable business. Specifically, by having an appropriate application, businesses can reap benefits such as:
- Increased competitiveness
- Improved productivity / efficiency
- Reduced costs from avoidance of unnecessary work, improved flow processes, etc.
- Improved quality of service / advanced product sales / assured customer satisfaction
- Reduced insurance premiums
What is ISO 22301?
ISO 22301 is the Business Continuity Management System standard. The goal of Business Continuity Management System is to ensure that your company is protected from the risks associated with downtime due to unexpected disruptions or disasters.
Disruptive incidents to your business lead to income loss, data risk breakdowns and lack of success in providing normal client services as per service level agreements (SLAs). ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems certification will guide a company in effectively planning for such eventualities.
ISO 22301 certification is suitable for all sizes and types of organizations and is well established worldwide.
Why is ISO 22301 important for your business?
As the market constantly grows, management systems like ISO 22301 can mean the difference in expanding your client base as well as enabling you to understand the impact of risks facing your organization.
With ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Standard you will understand and prioritize the threats to your business. ISO 22301 points out the requirements for a management system to protect against disruptions and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management certification can protect your company against the damage resulting from expired deadlines, leakages of data, operational and IT outages, industrial activities, clients being disappointed or direct financial loss due to disruptive incidents.
The benefits of ISO 22301
- Ability to respond effectively in the event of disruptions
- Appropriate and agile contingencies
- Better identification and control of business risks
- Reduces impact and frequency of business disruptions
- Establishment of a better reputation and credibility
- Upgrade in your performance by having strong commitment in management
- High levels of service quality when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Satisfaction of clients
- Reduction of costs via mitigating the impact of disruptions
- Improvement of your market potential domestically and internationally
- Meaningful relationships with your staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance with better understanding of the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Improvement of competitiveness and enhancing profit potential
Why choose Merrifield Certification
Business Continuity Management System certification from Merrifield Certification will help your organization develop and improve performance. With a team of highly competent auditors we aim to deliver direct, convenient and reliable service to our customers, tailored to their needs and implement a framework by applying a systematic approach to manage their business processes, with respect to customer’s demands and regulatory requirements. The services that Merrifield Certification offers involve:
- Competitive fee with no hidden charge or unexpected invoices
- Qualified personnel dedicated to your specific business sector, which can provide effective added value.
- We can also act as a one-stop provider for many of your certification needs by offering bundled product testing and certification services.
Contact us for our full certification process or a preliminary gap assessment for your current Business Continuity Management System as per ISO 22301.
Merrifield Certification Mark
The ISO 22301 certification mark from Merrifield Certification demonstrates your compliance towards continuous excellence. The prestige of the Merrifield Certification mark also indicates that your systems and processes have been evaluated by one of the most recognized names in quality and compliance.
Merrifield Certification certificates
All certificates issued by Merrifield Certification are subject to annual audits and verification. You may contact us in order to receive information about:
- Geographical areas in which it operates;
- The status of a given certification;
- The name, related normative document, scope and geographical location (city and country) for a specific certified client.