ISO 22000 is essential for any size of business which wishes to effectively address and manage food safety risks and follow best-practice when it comes to food safety.
Benefits from the application of management Systems
The application of management systems is the cornerstone for a successful and profitable business. Specifically, by having an appropriate application, businesses can reap benefits such as:
- Increased competitiveness
- Improved productivity / efficiency
- Reduced costs from avoidance of unnecessary work, improved flow processes, etc.)
- Improved quality of service / advanced product sales / assured customer satisfaction
- Reduced insurance premiums
What is ISO 22000?
The International Standard ISO 22000 provides all the necessary organizational structures and the minimum requirements to be met by an organization or company to obtain ISO 22000 certification. It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size and complexity, which are directly or indirectly involved in food production.
Why is ISO 22000 important for your business?
Certification of such a system ensures the recognition of the company’s commitment to continuous reduce risks, improve the production process, and comply with the law. Certification according to ISO 22000 facilitates all company’s operation and strengthens its position in relation to the internal and external competition. Certification creates confidence inside and outside the company. Audits carried out by the Certification Body, ensures the company the possibility of continuous improvement and development.
The benefits of ISO 22000
- Compliance with the requirements of EU and national legislation
- Increased safety of products
- Improved quality of service
- Confirmation of customer satisfaction
- Enhanced readiness of the business to emergency food crises
- Reduced failures and quick understanding of good practices
Why choose Merrifield Certification
Food Safety Management System certification from Merrifield Certification will help your organization develop and improve performance. With a team of highly competent auditors we aim to deliver direct, convenient and reliable service to our customers, tailored to their needs and implement a framework by applying a systematic approach to manage their business processes, with respect to customer’s demands and regulatory requirements. The services that Merrifield Certification offers involve:
- Competitive fee with no hidden charge or unexpected invoices
- Qualified personnel dedicated to your specific business sector that can provide effective added value.
- We can also act as a one-stop provider for many of your certification needs by offering bundled product testing and certification services.
Contact us for our full certification process or a preliminary gap assessment for your current Food Safety Management System as per ISO 22000.
Merrifield Certification Mark
The ISO 22000 certification mark from Merrifield Certification demonstrates your compliance towards continuous excellence. The prestige of the Merrifield Certification mark also indicates that your systems and processes have been evaluated by one of the most recognized names in quality and compliance.
Merrifield Certification certificates
All certificates issued by Merrifield Certification are subject to annual audits and verification. You may contact us in order to receive information about:
- Geographical areas in which it operates;
- The status of a given certification;
- The name, related normative document, scope and geographical location (city and country) for a specific certified client.